Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Huge First!!!!

I am beside myself! I actually finished a pack- yes- a pack- of literacy activities for fall! It only took me an eternity, but it is finally finished! I am so excited about these fall centers because they are rigorous enough for my third graders yet still cute (at least I think so!)

These centers focus on some of the topics we are studying in our classroom and include:

-Homophones
-Antonyms
-Prefixes and Suffixes
-Verb Tenses
-Expanding "boring" sentences
-Singular and Plural nouns

If your students could use some practice with any of the topics listed above, check out the pack in my store by clicking on the picture below!



As a little thank-you for visiting my blog, here is a cute fall freebie- my expanding sentences cards! Use these to help kiddos expand their sentences by adding a who, what, when, where, and why! Click on the picture to get your copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I appreciate it!

Follow on Bloglovin
Third Grade Blogger