Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Time to Breathe!

Well, friends, it's time to take a little break! Ah! An entire week to step back, reevaluate, and PLAN! It is hard for me to truly stay away from school stuff, so with this break, my work is just beginning!

I LOVE this time of year. I especially love all the seasonal fun that can be brought into the classroom.  Something about having cute centers and clip art on worksheets makes everything more enjoyable!

If you love gingerbread, keep your eyes peeled because sometime within the next week (yes, I'm saying it here so I can hold myself to that deadline!) I will be posting a new gingerbread-themed pack with math AND literacy center stuff plus some random gingerbread-y things!

For now, I have a little gingery synonym game to offer. It's free! Click on the picture to get your copy!



I hope all of you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I appreciate it!

Follow on Bloglovin
Third Grade Blogger